Have you ever felt like you are going forward in your life with the flow, but not reaching anywhere?? Or all your hard work and efforts is just going in vain. May be you are missing out on something real big, because you are totally clueless about your life or what you want to achieve in your life.
Goals, an idea of your future with some gratifying positive outcome which makes you happy, fulfilled, complete and successful. And that’s what you need, to get back on track of this journey called life.
“People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.”
– Earl Nightingale.
So, here we are talking about goals and how to achieve them in 5 easy steps.
1.Control your wandering mind.
This can be achieved in many ways. Meditation, yoga, or even just frequent mindful prayers to God can do the work. For those who are super lazy to even get out of the bed and start off the day, Mel Robbins’ 5 second Rule can be extremely beneficial. Well it has done wonders for me. Just go 5..4..3..2..1..go and spring into action right away, without giving your mind any time for second thoughts….
2. Set your goals the smart way.
While setting goals remember these-
- It should be specific, something you should be very passionate about and happy to put some effort into.
- It should be measurable. To measure the progress towards your goal, to keep on track and get the energy and motivation to complete the goal.
- It should be achievable and you should have a clear idea of how to accomplish that goal.
- It should be realistic and practical for you.
- It should have a timeline and deadline before which you should achieve it, no matter what…