Acne or pimple as it is lovingly called can be a nightmare for some. It occurs when our hair follicles are clogged up with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. Ranging from stray zits to a full fledged pimple breakout these definitely makes us hide beneath the bed….
Here are some easy-peasy regimens which can be used to get rid of these pimples forever and get a smooth and glowing skin…
It’s simply the process of washing your face.
So let’s see why this face wash is important
- This removes dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face.
- Helps to unclog pores.
- Prevents acne altogether.
In my personal experience one of the natural product which can be used as a face wash is “honey”. Yes raw honey!!!
Just wet your face and apply the raw honey onto your face. Leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.
For those who are unaware of what oil pulling is a technique that involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for about 15 minutes.
So what are the benefits?
- Flushes out the toxins in your body.
- Improve oral health.
- Heals acne.
- Improves your overall health.
Take a tbsp. of oil (preferably coconut oil) in your mouth in empty stomach. Wait!!! Don’t swallow it just swish the oil around reaching all the corners and nooks in your mouth and let it remain for about 15 minutes. After that spit it out and brush your teeth as usual followed by tongue scraping.
3.Early morning power drink-
Drink lukewarm water with a splash of lemon in an empty stomach…
Why you need to drink it???
- Hydrates and oxygenates the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and skin blemishes.
- Boosts immune system.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Kick starts digestive system and prevents digestive disorders.
- Regulates bowel movement.
Also called a face pack it is a cosmetic preparation applied on the face and left for some time to cleanse and improve the condition of the skin.
Let’s check out the advantages of using a face pack.
- Help hydrate skin.
- Remove excess oils.
- Pulls out impurities from the skin.
You know what the most interesting part face mask is??? You got to make it yourself……
To make a face pack you can use any herbs such as turmeric, holy basil, common madder, sandalwood or mint. Just add some water and turn into a fine paste…Voila!!! It’s ready to be applied…
Even aloe Vera gel can be used as a face mask.
What you eat definitely plays an important role in preventing acne and also in initiating an acne breakout. So mind what goes in….
What not to eat
- Food with high glycemic index like candy cookies pastries.
- Dairy products.
- Foods high in iodine like potatoes egg shrimp etc.…
What to eat
- Add turmeric to your diet as it has healing property and is anti-inflammatory.
- Food low on glycemic index like whole grains lentils bean nuts etc.…
- Food with omega-3’s such as fresh salmon.
- Food rich in zinc such as red meat and lentil.
So if you are in war with your pimple outbreak and are out of weapons why not adopt these easy and natural methods as a routine and get rid of acne forever. Plus you get a bonus of flawless skin. So do try it out guys and give us your feedback in the comment section. And don’t forget to like and share the post. Until then stay healthy stay blessed. J